The International Federation of Libraries Associations and Institutions (IFLA) hosted the third in-presence HERMES training for librarians on April 19th, 2023 at the IFLA headquarters in The Hague.
The goals of this Training, as a complement to the conference on 18 April, are to provide participants with further practical insights into how they can benefit from and apply the outputs of the HERMES project in their own work.
Participants are invited to bring their own laptops, in order to be actively involved during the practical session on using the software. Here is the program for the day:
April 19th, 2023 – Training program
- 09:00 – 09:30: Registration and Internet connection testing
- 09:30 – 09:50: Introductory Session about HERMES Project and the Purpose of the Project (Silvana Mangiaracina)
- 09:50 – 10:10: How libraries can benefit from the HERMES Project. Example of RSCVD (Peter Bae)
- 10:10 – 10:30: Using the publication as support for resource-sharing activities (Peter Collins)
- 10:30 – 10:50: What is available in the training KIT to help you share knowledge further in your own communities (Ertugrul Cimen)
- 10:50 – 11:10: Coffee Break
- 11:10 – 12:00: TALARIA software demo (Rabih Kahaleh, Alessandro Tugnoli, Debora Mazza)
- 12:00 – 13:30: “Learning by doing” (practical exercises on TALARIA guided by Rabih
Kahaleh, Silvana Mangiaracina, Debora Mazza).
Visualizza questo post su Instagram